Kuala Lumpur - Sales Admin ExecutiveJob Description
• To monitor the execution, follow up and monitor the process of credit control from signing of SPA, loan approval to delivery of the vacant possession and transfer of title.
• To monitor and ensure all the progressive billings are billed according to the Schedule as per SPA and follow up with the purchasers/ financiers on the payment before the due date.
• To handle all administrative matters including subsale transaction/ refinancing/ state authority consent application.
• To analyse and prepare all reports related to credit control.
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree/ Diploma from recognized education institution.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in property credit control department/ solicitor firm (conveyancing).
Position Type: Permanent Contact Information
YTL Land & Development Berhad
10th Floor, Yeoh Tiong Lay Plaza,
55, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Alternatively, please write in to:
HR Director, YTL Corporation Berhad
3rd Floor, Yeoh Tiong Lay Plaza,
55 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.